Beyond Faith Homecare provides a variety of services, including skilled nursing, therapy services, social services and personal care.
Whether you live at home, in an apartment, or at a retirement center, our services can be tailored to your individual needs.
Skilled Nursing in Your Home!
- Assessment of Condition
- Nutritional Support
- Diabetic Management
- Medication Teaching
- Ostomy Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Pain Management
- Enteral Therapy
- Patient Education
- Wound Care
Physical Therapy: evaluation, direct care, exercise instruction, preparation for upcoming orthopedic surgeries, improve strength, balance, walking and other mobility skills.
Occupational Therapy: evaluation, direct care, improve independence with preparing meals, bathing, dressing, toileting and other activities of daily living.
Speech Therapy: assist in learning techniques to improve your memory, speech and ability to swallow.
Home Health Aides
At Beyond Faith Homecare, we are committed to providing you with the quality care you deserve in the privacy of your home. All of our Home Health Aides are state licensed and CPR certified. For your safety, all of our employees have successfully completed a criminal background check.
Beyond Faith Homecare has medical social workers who can assist you with:
- Counseling and coordination of community and financial resources.
- Coping, social, and emotional problems that often accompany illness.
Medical Supplies & Equipment
Beyond Faith Homecare will work closely with your discharge planner / physician’s office to insure that any ordered medical equipment is provided.
Web Nurse at Home
The Web Nurse at Home service is designed to:
- Weigh patients everyday
- Take the patients’ blood pressure daily
- Catch a weight gain early in order to keep patients out of the hospital
- It actually alarms when its time for the patient to do their morning vitals
- This service is complimentary to our patients and is intended for patients with COPD, Conjestive Heart Failure & High Blood Pressure
On Time Every Time Medication Program
- Alarming Pill Dispenser
- Can set to Alarm up to 4 Times per Day
- Alarms up to 2 Hours
- Locked Top
- Medication Available for Consumption Only at Scheduled Times
Beyond Faith Homecare Connect
Beyond Faith Homecare Connect has a dual fall detector and an audible alert pendant. The pendant can be worn around the neck or wrist and alerts the Care Center when it senses the rapid motion of a patient as they fall. This system is a must have for patients with epilepsy, have a high tendency to fall or have an unsteady gate.
- 16 programmable reminders (i.e.: medication reminders, ride, appointments, etc.)
- Spanish and other versions available
- Waterproof pendant or bracelet
- Answer phone calls with pendant push
- Long range speaker and microphone